21st Medical Group
The 21st Medical Group is a part of the Colorado Springs Military Health System and has operating locations at Peterson Space Force Base, Schriever Space Force Base, and Cheyenne Mountain Space Force Station.
Ready medics…advancing highly reliable, integrated health support to power unrivaled global and space operations.
Cultivating a thriving team by developing resilient and agile professionals who optimize medically ready forces and deliver Trusted Care and community health support.
- Aerospace Physiology
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment (ADAPT)
- Base Operation Medical Cell (BOMC)
- Bioenvironmental Engineering
- Disease Management
- Family Advocacy
- Family Health
- Flight and Operational Medicine (FOMC)
- Health Promotions
- Medical Standards Management Element (MSME)
- Mental Health
- Physical Therapy
- Tricare Operations and Patient Administration (TOPA)
- Warrior Medicine Clinic
- Women’s Health Clinic
Case Management Services are available for patients empaneled to Peterson SFB through referral by your Primary Care Manager (PCM).